ScribbleFights ScribbleFights

Very well done! I'd like to see a longer one with action music too!

Democane responds:

Thanks, that's the next ting I'll try

Mega marital problems Mega marital problems

Hahaha, the animation was great and the song was witty and hilarious. The ending was funny too lol great job! I'd love to see more :)

Team Fortress 2 Short Team Fortress 2 Short

The lip-syncing is great and the sound too, I'd like to see more added to it :)

snowy665 responds:

That's very kind of you to say, thank you :) maybe I will finish it one day, I think I was planning to have the medic get hit between the eyes with a second arrow and maybe have the heavy react to that...unfortunately I've got other priorities at the moment so could be a long time before I ever do anything with this again :(

Lost Lost

WOW, just WOW. The animation and drawing is great, the night effects are great and the ending is so spine-shivering! AMAZING :)

Z-B-R responds:

I did a lot fo work building those night scenes, so I'm glass you liked it!

Creepy Dancer Ep1 Creepy Dancer Ep1

Your animations have gotten better and the art too but without losing that classic JunkYard feel to it. I'm glad to see you're back and I love the new series! It's interesting, clever and fun to watch! And that music is awesome!
You should seriously make this into a game somehow! :)

Jewish Mother Goose #1 Jewish Mother Goose #1

I thought mother goose was fucking hilarious! I would love to see more in the series! You have not disappointed me :) I love the comeback so far!

Teacher Trouble Teacher Trouble

I thought the animation style was cute and thought it was pretty funny too. Good job, I'd like to see more :)

Comicdud responds:

thanks thats encouraging to hear people like the style and stuff!

Smutty Mario Bros Smutty Mario Bros

LOL how clever. Great job with the animation, I'd like to see more just like it.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

"Life will always find a way" That's the quote from Malcolm in Jurassic Park! Nice "documentary." Very creative and funny with great artwork. Great job!!

Spud the Hamster Spud the Hamster

Nice animation and funny story. The name "Spud" caught my attention! Great job!